What is the Patient Participation Group?
What are Patients Participation Groups?
Welcome to the Lawson Practice Patient Participation Groups (PPG). PPGs are a group of patients, carers and GP practice staff who meet to discuss practice issues and patient experience to help improve the service.
We welcome everyone to join – we want to ensure patients, their families and carers are represented and heard from at all stages of their treatment.
A lot has changed since the height of COVID-19. From our appointment process to wayfinding around the practice. ultimately, it is patients that tell us when we doing things well and certainly when we are not.
The role of the PPG includes:
- being a critical friend to the practice;
- advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the
responsiveness and quality of services;
- encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s
- carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice;
- organising health promotion events and improving health literacy;
- regular communication with the patient population.
How To Join
Would you like to have a say about the services provided at Lawson Practice?
The Lawson Practice wants to hear from you. Join our Patient Participation Group to share your views and shape our future. By providing your details, we can add them to a contact list, which means we can contact you by email now and again to ask you a question or two.
Please complete the form below (or download the attachment and send it to email@example.com).
We want our PPG to be representative of our local community so please provide as much information as possible.
Online sign up form
If you are happy for us to contact you periodically by email please fill out all the fields below.