WHEN WE ARE CLOSED
If you have an urgent problem outside those times and you telephone the surgery, your call will have the option to be connected to the NHS 111 out-of-hours service, a national service that is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a team of fully trained advisers. They will ask questions to assess your symptoms and depending on the situation, will then:
- give you self-care advice
- connect you to a nurse, emergency dentist or GP
- book you a face-to-face appointment
- send an ambulance directly, if necessary
- direct you to the local service that can help you best with your concern
For more information about the NHS 111 service, please visit the NHS 111 website here.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.