Dear Patients, we are changing our software suppliers for patient email access to the practice. We will no longer be using ‘Web GP’ by Wednesday 14th November 2018. We will keep you informed about how to access us after this date.
Best wishes, The Lawson Practice
Please click here for the Frequently Asked Questions regarding the new online appointment system.
DUTY DOCTOR SERVICE – FOR WHEN YOU HAVE AN URGENT MEDICAL PROBLEM
This service offers you quick access to your GP practice, where they know you and have your full medical record. We recommend this service instead of going to A&E at the hospital.
- Phone the surgery and explain to reception that you have an urgent problem
- Reception can then put you on the Duty Doctor list
- The Duty Doctor will ring you back within 2 hours
- The Duty Doctor will decide with you what you need, which could be:
- Advice over the phone
- An appointment at the surgery
- A home visit if you are really not well
- A referral to another service
New Prescription Requesting Information
From Monday 7th January 2019 The Lawson Practice would like patients to request their repeat medication directly from the practice and not the pharmacy.
You can request repeat medication via:
- Online access (please ask at reception),
- Drop off your prescription request slip at reception, or
- Post your repeat prescription slip to the practice.
We have a pharmacy technician at the practice that can assist with prescription queries if you have any concerns.
Tell Us How We Are Doing
If you would like to share your opinion and experience, just click here
(Site updated 22/03/2019)